Is kidney cancer curable? The surgeon said, “Yes.”

4 years back, one day, I had fever. The fever persisted for more than a week which was not that common in my case as previously I used to have fever for maximum 2 to 3 days. I asked my brother to bring some over-the-counter medicines such as paracetamol and consumed those. 

best kidney cancer surgeon in Kolkata

This time the tiredness had engulfed me so much that I used to feel fatigued throughout the day. The fever went away within a week, but the weakness persisted, and I was facing a loss of appetite. I started losing weight for no reason. There was a constant pain in my back that was bothering me. My brother told me to consult a doctor as, according to him, those were not good signs. I did not want to go to a doctor for such a trivial issue, but he insisted. I went to our home physician, and he asked me to go for a few tests. The test reports came, and I was diagnosed with an early stage of kidney cancer. After hearing about my illness, I had lost all hopes, but my brother did not. He took me to the best kidney cancer surgeon in Kolkata for treatment. He checked me thoroughly and treated me for a long time. I also went under the surgical process as a part of my treatment. I obeyed all that the doctor advised. Finally, I recovered and bid goodbye to my cancer forever after the surgery and other treatments. The doctor saved my life. Yes, kidney cancer is curable if detected at the earliest. Never ignore your symptoms and consult a doctor immediately if you think something isn’t right.

Post a Comment

0 Comments