My colon cancer was treated accurately

About three years back, I noticed that I had suddenly started losing weight. I thought it to be a good sign as I was thinking of joining a gym. But I used to feel very weak and fatigued throughout the day. None of these seemed worrisome to me, so I did not pay much attention to them. I found out that my bowel habit had changed. 

colon cancer doctor near me


I started suffering from constipation as well, and sometimes, I found blood in my stool. An abdominal discomfort was there continuously. I decided to consult a doctor. The doctor asked me about my symptoms, and I told him about my constipation, cramps, pain in the abdomen, and weakness. The doctor advised me to go for a few tests. The tests included colonoscopy and blood tests. The tests were done within a week, and I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I was in complete shock. The general physician referred me to a colon cancer doctor near me. I went there without wasting time. The doctor saw all my reports and said that surgery would cure me as my cancer was in a preliminary stage. The treatment laparoscopic colorectal surgery is the standard of care nowadays. I relied on my doctor and was ready for the surgery. The surgery was successful. After the same, the doctor prescribed a few sessions of radiation therapy to make sure that no cancer cells would remain in my body. Today, I am completely fine and leading a normal and healthy life. I thank the oncologist considered the best for colon cancer treatment inKolkata for providing me the right treatment and saving my life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments