A doctor treated my friend's oral cancer

A few years back, one of my very close friends had a lip sore. Towards the beginning, the sore was confined to her lips only, but gradually it got spread to the inside area of her mouth. As she stayed alone in Kolkata due to her job, she called me and said that she was suffering from a sore in her mouth. She said that she had tried using ointments and also consumed a few over-the-counter medicines to cure the sore but none of those helped. 

best oral cancer doctor in Kolkata


I visited her and found out that there were some reddish patches on the inside area of her mouth. The swelling was painful, she informed. I told her not to take a risk and consult a good doctor. She visited a nearby doctor and told him about her symptoms. The doctor advised her to get some tests done immediately and referred her to another doctor who was an oncologist. I was a bit tensed when I came to know that she had been referred to an oncologist. The reports came, and she was diagnosed with mouth cancer. I took my friend to the oncologist without wasting any further time. The doctor checked her thoroughly and also went through her reports. He said that it was an initial stage of oral cancer, and he started her treatment. The treatment included a surgical procedure followed by radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Today, my friend is out of danger and is leading a normal life, all thanks to the best oral cancer doctor in Kolkata.

Post a Comment

0 Comments