The best surgeon treated my colon cancer

  

This incident took place 4 years back. I observed a change in my regular bowel movement. Towards the beginning, I thought that maybe due to some change of diet was the reason behind it. So, I tried to eat healthily and kept myself hydrated. But the change in my bowel movement persisted, and I started suffering from constipation. There was constant abdominal pain, and I had cramps too. I had a talk with my friend who was attached to a hospital. She sent me a few names of over-the-counter medicines and I started taking them. I used to feel weak and bloated throughout the day. When my friend visited me after some days, she said that I had lost a lot of weight, but I informed her that I had done nothing to lose my weight. She said that it could be a serious issue and suggested that I should visit a doctor. 

I went to a nearby health clinic for a checkup, and the doctor provided me with some tests. I felt so weak that I did not even have the capacity to go and get those tests done. So, my friend helped me and took me for those tests to a pathology lab. The reports came, and I was diagnosed with an initial stage of colon cancer. My friend helped me with the information of the best colon cancer surgeon in Kolkata and booked an appointment. She herself took me there, and the doctor said that had it been late, my cancer would have taken a worse shape. The doctor did my surgery, followed by radiation therapy. Today, it’s been more than 2 years that I am leading a normal life just because of the best colon cancer surgeon in Kolkata and my friend, without whose help I could not have done anything alone.

Post a Comment

0 Comments