The best doctor treated my mother's colon cancer

 

Introduction

My mother's unintended weight loss was due to colon cancer, which was detected by the best doctor near me. Initially, I was clueless about my mother's condition as she did not share with me that there was a visible and persistent change in her bowel system. What caught my attention were the drops of blood that I found out on the commode seat and her unexplained weight loss. When I asked my mother, she said that she was suffering from constipation, but she kept it to herself as she did not want to bother me. She also had discomfort in the abdomen and felt that she was full even after defecating, she added after asking numerous times. I decided to consult a doctor and when I discussed my mother's issues with our home physician; he asked to get some tests done as early as possible.

 

colon cancer treatment

 

Experience

A colonoscopy and some blood tests detected that my mother had colon cancer and the symptoms which made her suffer were caused due to her condition. Our home physician referred my mother to a doctor famous for colon cancer treatment in Kolkata. I made an appointment with the oncologist immediately and took my mother to him. The doctor checked my mother and her reports. The oncologist prescribed a CT scan for determining the stage of my mother's colon cancer. Fortunately, my mother's cancer was in an initial and curable stage. The best colon cancer doctor near me performed laparoscopic surgery (minimally invasive surgery) to remove my mother's cancerous polyps. After the surgery, my mother stayed under the oncologist's treatment for some more days for better recovery.

Conclusion

Today, my mother is leading a healthy and normal life with certain lifestyle changes. I thank the best doctor who did my mother's colon cancer treatment in Kolkata and gifted a new life to her.

Post a Comment

0 Comments