The breast cancer surgeon saved my aunt

 

breast cancer surgeon in Kolkata

 

A few years back, my aunt observed a lump growing on one of her breasts. She shared this with me and asked me not to say this to anyone. But I did not listen to her this time and informed my uncle about the lump without wasting any time. Uncle took aunt to a doctor, and the doctor prescribed a mammogram, a breast ultrasound, and also a biopsy. The biopsy report confirmed that my aunt had breast cancer. Her beautiful smile got vanished, and all of us were very upset. My uncle searched for the best breast cancer surgeon in Kolkata. He booked an appointment with the oncologist and took my aunt there along with all the reports. The doctor performed some tests and said that it was an early and curable stage of breast cancer. The oncologist encouraged my aunt, gave her hope, and said that she had a long life ahead. My aunt was utterly broken and had given up on life. The doctor started her treatment. My aunt underwent surgery followed by radiation therapy and chemotherapy. It has been 2 years that my aunt’s smile has come back, and she is leading a normal life. I thank the oncologist from the core of my heart for providing the best breast cancer treatment in Kolkata and saving my aunt’s life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments