The doctor helped my mother defeat breast cancer

 

Three years ago, one day, my mother told me that she had found out that her breast shape had changed. She said that both the shape and size of her breast were different suddenly. I told her to keep checking her breasts if she could notice any other change. 


breast cancer doctor in Kolkata



After a few days, she let me know that she observed a lump on her breast. Her overall health was also not going well. I told my father about her health condition, and we took her to our home physician. He advised us to take her to a diagnostic center and get her tested thoroughly. He even had prescribed a few tests. We made sure that all the tests were done as soon as possible. The mammogram screening test and biopsy confirmed that she had breast cancer. It was an early stage, and our doctor referred us to the best breastcancer doctor in Kolkata. The oncologist said that my mother’s breast cancer was yet to spread, so she had better chances to get cured completely. The surgeon said that the surgery called lumpectomy and radiation therapy would cure her. We asked the doctor to start her treatment, and the surgeon operated on my mother. After the same, a few sessions of radiation therapy destroyed all the remaining cancer cells from her breast. Thus, my mother is out of dancer, and the doctor said that there were hardly any chances of reoccurrence of her cancer. Today, it’s been more than 2 years, my mother is completely fine and is leading a healthy life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments